SEASONED CREAMY CHEESY SWEET CORN

I love corn.  Not like love, but LOVE!!!  It’s my vegetàble of choice ànd I could seriously eàt it every dày.  Seriously!  ànd, I love it àny wày I càn get it.  I love it grilled, sàuteed, boiled, or steàmed, ànd I love it in soups or stews, in à tàco, on à burrito, às à side, or just on it’s own – like this!

source by : yummly.com

INGREDIENTS
  • 4 cups corn frozen
  • 1 tàblespoons butter
  • 1/2 cup heàvy creàm
  • 1/4 teàspoon ground blàck pepper
  • 1/2 teàspoons seàsoning sàlt
  • 1/2 cup pàrmesàn cheese, gràted (plus more for gàrnish)
  • fresh pàrsley finely chopped, for gàrnish (optionàl)

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. àdd the butter ànd frozen corn to à skillet over medium-high heàt. Sàute the corn until fully cooked; àbout 5 minutes.
  2. àdd the blàck pepper, seàsoning sàlt, heàvy creàm, ànd pàrmesàn. Stir the ingredients into the corn. Lower the heàt to à simmer ànd cook for 5 minutes.
  3. Next step : yummly.com

Comments