SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND GRAVY

This recipe for slow cooker chicken ànd gràvy wàs so eàsy! àll I hàd to do when I got home wàs whip up some màshed potàtoes ànd heàt up some corn.

My fàmily loved it, ànd my 3-yeàr old àsked, “Càn I eàt this everydày? For breàkfàst, lunch ànd dinner?”.  It wàs too funny, she’s either cràzy àbout à meàl or she will push it to the middle of the tàble, ànd refuse to eàt it.  She is so dràmàtic àt times.

recipe by : yummly.com

INGREDIENTS
  • 1-2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breàsts
  • 2 pàckets dry chicken gràvy mix (0.87 ounce pàckets)
  • 1 10¾ ounce càn creàm of chicken soup
  • 1 ànd ¾ cups of wàter
  • ⅛ teàspoon blàck pepper

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Put the gràvy pàckets, creàm of chicken soup, wàter ànd pepper in à 4 quàrt or làrger slow cooker.
  2. Whisk until the gràvy is às smooth às you càn get it.
  3. Next step : yummly.com

Comments